Why is this becoming so common now...

That the highest count threads are either:

1. ABOUT THE SOS

2. PEOPLE CONSTANTLY ARGUING

3. THREADS THAT WERE MEANT TO BE POSITIVE SEEMS TO ALWAYS TURN NEGATIVE...

4. THOSE THREADS ALWAYS RECEIVE THE MOST ATTENTION

WHY IS THIS... ANY POSITIVE ANSWERS...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You forget spamming like jelly, code trading, and this thread good work.

Actually, I'm seeing more threads created by people talking about the 'crybabies.'

On the first page as of posting this, there is one thread about the SoS.  I personally don't care about what the threads are about.  I'll ignore the ones I don't care about.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Actually, I'm seeing more threads created by people talking about the 'crybabies.'

On the first page as of posting this, there is one thread about the SoS.  I personally don't care about what the threads are about.  I'll ignore the ones I don't care about.

[/quote]well yea the crybabies fit into the category of the SOS, shouldve put that in there, but you make a good point elite, ignoring the ones you dont care about

It is because people are negative these days and no one goes on forums anymore to praise anything, just to complain about it.

This thread is going to end up like one so good job for that.

Of course the person who solely uses a SOS is going to complain about people complaining about the OVERPOWERED NOOB GUN, the SOS.

^ Didn't make sense. Why would the people using it complain?

[quote user="BxA Grim"]

Of course the person who solely uses a SOS is going to complain about people complaining about the OVERPOWERED NOOB GUN, the SOS.

[/quote]Watch out now, if you're mean to him he might go make another thread about you and cry some more. 

Yeah none of the threads that could possibly contribute to the community ever get any attention because there is no negativity in them.  Overall this whole forum is a mess.  

I posted a positive thread once.  It got like 5 replies.  Only one of them was negative.  Then it just died away.  I guess I should have started it with some criticism so it would stay alive longer.  Oh well.