Why is the elite membership not available to pre-order online like PSN Network?

Whyyyyyy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

dunno

I pre ordered thru my local gamestop they were all out of the hardened editions. This way I have the code when I pick-up the game.

they probably talked with local retailers and made deals to have retailers offer pre-orders first before its own XBL service.

does anyone know if you will be able to purchase the elite through the xbox 360 dashboard with microsoft points??

[quote]does anyone know if you will be able to purchase the elite through the xbox 360 dashboard with microsoft points??[/quote]

I would assume so on release day. They might wait a bit to put it up, but not sure.

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]

[quote]does anyone know if you will be able to purchase the elite through the xbox 360 dashboard with microsoft points??[/quote]

I would assume so on release day. They might wait a bit to put it up, but not sure.

[/quote]That would be cool, then I can use this $50 giftcard to get some MS points and then get it.

How would you get all of the extra stuff if you buy it on Live?  Steel case...and the stuff that comes in it.

i heard from ebgames (the australia equivilant of gamestop) that elite will be 4000 microsoft points for a years subscription

They have something you can download for Elite but its you can't buy it. It either does that it costs 1 million points or -1 point.  I remember them saying it was going to be like 4,000 points.

how do  two of you already have mw3 in your recent games