Why is some stuff in the game so stupid?

I have literally spent all day on the same mission, the one where you use the flying bomber machine, and have had to start over a million times it feels like. and the extra objectives to receive full synchronization is retarded and frustrating. i just had to restart cuz i got hit with an arrow as i was going to crash trying to avoid it and save myself, because you cant get hit to be able to fully synchronise. i mean lots of things in this game are wrong to me as compared with the other assassins creed games, although some things were improvements admittedly. i just don't think a single mission should be this difficult and i don't know why it is? And no dumb extra objectives, some aren't bad, but i think this one was. is revelations going to be much better cuz if its like this i might not be so into being more frustrated than enjoying the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here is where I go..

http://www.youtube.com/user/xangiexdx 

I actually managed the Flying missions on my 1st attempt... Wish I could say the same thing for the "Hell on Wheels" mission.  =/  That one was a chore!  One 'work-around' for these, is if you know you are going to get de-synched, you can hit "start" and switch your cape, this will revert you back to the previous checkpoint and won't *** with your synchronization... provided you haven't already failed the synch.  Just an fyi.

because people break controllers when they get angry, yeah they know it's a game but some people take it a bit too far

Youtube is a great way to improve and learn about achievements.

I got this the first time I played it... :| Especially the Tank mission.

The problem with the Flying Machine 2.0 memory is that the failure causes you to restart the memory, which means finding the architect, getting the blueprints, and then getting to the machine. I killed myself after getting shot but the menu still says that the full synchronization has failed. I simply wish either the irrelevant bit didn't have to be repeated or it would allow you to discount your previous hit if you restarted the checkpoint.

Also try Guild Books.

Games shouldn't be easy. If you think about it, if it was, it would be no fun. Well, for me at least. I like a game which challenges the player. Practice makes perfect, right?

[quote user="bluemonkey 2087"]

The tank mission tank maneuvered better than BF3 tanks!!

[/quote]That's what I was thinking. I've played a lot of games with tanks, and the one tank that I actually enjoyed using was this one. That mission was a pain in the @@@ though to get full synchronization on. I do agree that restarting the irrelevant bits was unfair punishment.

ok i was pretty upset when i did this, but im still on the mission it's super retarded how one time the guards dont react at all then they always see you the next? im not as mad just its frustrating trying to enjoy a game where you have to do the same thing a million times because they want you to be perfect.