Why is so many people moaning

Sure, the beta has its faults but why do CoD fanboys try and start flamewars by posting rage threads? also with the people built up with the hype over the fault lines trailer, i can understand you're pretty angry but have some postitive thoughts, the beta is only showing a small part of the game, sure its a buggy map and it's a crap map. Have some faith, have you not seen the Caspian border gameplay? I play both BF3 and Cod and i enjoy them both massively, i can't see why you can't :S

*rant over* 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have faith in a game company?  Surely you jest.  And the Caspian Border gameplay is PC which can run 64 players on a team not 24 like on the box.  PC delivers better all around, this game was made for the PC.  XBox struggles in this regard.  

XBox got a "Buggy" and "crap" map that does nothing but show whats wrong with the game.  

I will wait on buying this game until the first or second patches come out.  I think we will be playing the true beta on launch day.y

You have kinda answered your own question, they are COD fanboys, if the beta was perfect they would still find something to complain about. I don't care about they people that are canceling there pre-orders based on their experances from the beta and ordering MW3, thinking its going to be perfect on day one are is quite stupid.

wow...believing this game will be perfect at launch is tantamount to setting yourself up for disappointment .....I believe the game will be cool...but it's gonna have problems man

-

on a side note....why always blame the evils of gaming on COD?...it's your dime I guess you're entitled to believe what you will....but we need to stop patting ourselves on the back as somehow being better than COD fans....we're not, and when we arbitrarily label that community as a whole into some sub-caste, we're no better than the rabid fan-boys coming here to stir up crap

DICE delivered well on BC2 and i still have faith in them now, Surely, the Caspian border will be available on the Xbox, The map looks pretty amazing and massive, and that's all im bothered about as I know i haven't got a good PC so i'll have to make do with what i got and its going good so far.

The Beta is like BC2 but better.

No game is perfect.

Parallax - I saw a thread about some dude having a rage and telling us how we'll be playing CoD and how they'll be laughing at us after the release date and this is what caused me to make this thread.

That person is a what i called a 'fanboy'

Im just a fan....of video games in general, granted I enjoy Battlefield a helluvalot more than COD, but I still like COD.....

You're exactly what I'm like, I enjoy a bit of everything but I cannot stand Kinect.

^what he said. I thought this with Homefront because how could Kaos studios mess up right ?

This isn't about CODfanboys starting flamewars (well not entirely as I see some have decided to do that) its not a COD fanboy or BF3 fanboy war, as alot of BF fans don't like the Beta or the possible direction for the series now.

That excuse for why the game is getting bashed on would make sense... If it was true. But many, if not all people playing this beta have a lot of legitimate issues that absolutely need work. The game itself needs a lot of work to get it functioning optimally.

-

These aren't COD fanboys... I've actually seen the exact opposite (Battlefield fanboys being ridiculously biased) and much, much less trolling. Just look around the internet, not just Xbox.com. There are thousands of players with valid complaints about the beta, enough even to make a Battlefield developer get pretty lippy with the community. He made it seem like we were all spoiled brats, but it seemed to be more of the negative reception the beta got that was really bothering him...

-

In the end, I hope DICE really nails the release. They've faltered with this beta big time, but it's like the preseason. Nail it when it counts!

I moan for many reasons.