Why is it that Gaming is so... meh.

Whatever happened to the year 2008 when some of the most original and best game came out at that time?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Some is in Nolstalgic. Next year people are going to say the same thing about 2011.

2008 was amazing, and also the year I got my Xbox. Fallout 3, Dead Space and FarCry 2 weren't nostalgia though...those 3 are still great to this day. 2011 is going to be just as good though. Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dead Island, DiRT 3 among others...been perfect for me so far.

Whatever happened to the year 1993 when some of the most original and best game came out at that time?

Plenty of good games this year. Stop being emo

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Some is in Nolstalgic. Next year people are going to say the same thing about 2011.

[/quote]To be fair 2008 had some bad games that came out, but overall it was a great year.

This is the year of the sequel.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Plenty of good aineme and manga this year. Stop being greedy.

[/quote]You are right about aineme and manga,, on other hand...

2011 is one of the better gaming years for me. There are always a couple of big games that come out every year to be excited for. Usually within Oct-Nov. But this year, just the sheer quantity of all the AAA titles is staggering. This is by far one of the best years in gaming in terms of new releases. This summer wasn't bad either.

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

2011 is one of the better gaming years for me. There are always a couple of big games that come out every year to be excited for. Usually within Oct-Nov. But this year, just the sheer quantity of all the AAA titles is staggering. This is by far one of the best years in gaming in terms of new releases. This summer wasn't bad either.

[/quote]Tell me what triple AAA title came out this year so far?

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

[/quote]Tell me what triple AAA titles came out this year so far?