Why is it so hard to get into a zombies match?

Everytime I search for zombies game I get into the lobby then it says migrating hosts 1...2...3 etc. then when it gets to 9 it kicks everyone out the lobby. WHY??? It takes me like almost 10 trys to finally get in a game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not sure but try having everyone readying up at the same time.

I believe that this is caused by your internet connection. If it does not have an "open" NAT type this could be causing the problem. If it is not your connection then you can not do anything about it. But if it is yours then I suggest looking up online how to change it.

I pose one question about this. With the constant touting of TA being considerate and timely with patches and fixes...why wouldnt one of their destination modes not be fixed yet? I have yet to whole heartedly take interest in zombies for this one reason. Sitting in a lobby for 40 minutes trying to get a game going is not doing the trick. Does TA really think I have nothing better to do with my time lol?

For some reason, host migratation has been bad in BOs since release.

Yeah, I call bullshit on the "it's caused by your internet" explanation. It's pretty annoying and it's the reason why BF3 will get my money, not CoD.

Zombies searching is fine. It will be the connection of either yourself or others in the lobby.

Yeah just when the game is about to start it says "Game Lobby Closed" or something like that. And whats with all the noob players ? They make it so far according to their statistics but they play like noobs ? Confusing. Mature gamers always earn respect and friend requests. Peace and Love ya'll !

Yeah my NAT type says moderate.

My NAT is open and has been since the dawn of time and I still have trouble finding a game without the lobby succumbing to the Migrating Host bullcrap.

@Cody. I have superb internet and always open and always have issues with zombies.  And Im still upset at that last minute goal last night...jeeezus.