Why is it so hard to get an Orange weapon in Borderlands 2?

I've been using slot machines a lot, and I never got 3 Borderlands symbols. It also took me a while to get the Emperor, the Big Badaboom, and the ***. Can anyone give me some tips on how to get legendaries? I got a level 32 Commando, and a level 49 Gunzerker.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Grinding and playing with a group of four help a lot when fighting bosses/mini bosses to get better loot.

Max your levels and try some more. Think Legendaries are hard...Pearlescents are available tommorrow if you got the season pass (other wise it's 400 MSP for the level cap increase & pearlies...)

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

Grinding and playing with a group of four help a lot when fighting bosses/mini bosses to get better loot.

[/quote]Same advice I can give you. 4 players boost drop rates a lot. When we go farming, we often only have to kill a certain enemy a handful of time before it drops what we want, excluding raid bosses of course. We've never actually fought a raid boss yet. None of use actually made it to level 50. I think I am a level 48. I have some 50s that people got bored of using and gave me though.

If all 4 of you have vault hunter relics, it also helps a lot.