Why is everyone attacking the MW3 Forum?

1. Don't know why a lot of Battlefield 3 players are in the forums. If you like Battlefield 3, then go play Battlefield 3. Is the game that boring that you just go to the Modern Warfare 3 forums? (Personally I don't think game is boring at all, I like Battlefield 3)

2. If you don't like the game....then just don't play it! There are plenty of games I don't like, but I don't just go into the forums and rage how I got killed or hated the game.

I came into the forums to actually see what guns people were preferred, what perks they preferred, what they thought of the campaign, what gun perks they preferred, survival mode strategies etc. You know, usual forum stuff. Instead there are just a bunch of grown men complaining on a forum how they hate getting killed over and over, comparing the game to Battlefield 3, and how it is a copy of Modern Warfare 2. Of course it's a copy of Modern Warfare 2 it's a sequel! Changing too much of the game, wouldn't even make it Call of Duty. Battlefield 3 is exactly like Bad Company 2 except the graphics are enhanced, which is apparently all people care about nowadays. Guess no one remembers N64 or Sega. And I don't even know why people think the graphics are so amazing on console. Compared to PC, the graphics on here a joke even with the HD pack. Regardless, both MW3 and BF3 are great games.

If you don't like Modern Warfare 3 that's fine. I'm not going to tell you why you should play the game or anything. Simply send your game back, and go play Battlefield 3 or whatever game you like. Tired of seeing so many rage post in the forums. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the concept of your post but posting this will cause more commotion. Haven't you heard the phrase...."Don't Feed the Troll and it will disappear"

I think a big problem is people expect to be amazing at this game right when it comes out. Their play style reflects this because they are running around getting smashed. Even though it is a CoD, it is new and has a different flow to it. I don't like the rage posts either, especially about ELITE.

Thats just how it goes, first couple weeks is nothing but garbage around here.  Most of the time its the kids with BF3 as their most recent game.  

Because people are stupid.

Because it's funny

Well, they could be in the Battlefield forums, or playing Battlefield 3.

But they got so bored of it they decided to complain about how they think Mw3 is "Garbage."

I honestly don't know. I don't know how bad the BF3 forums were at launch, but I doubt they were as bad as these. They feel like part of their duty as battlefield players is to insult COD and anyone that plays it or something...

-

EA certainly seemed to encourage them to do so. "Above and beyond the call", etc. I got two emails from Battlefield on the eve of MW3 release that had no info, no updates, just review scores for battlefield. They did the same thing on their twitter, just reposted reviews from two weeks ago. It's kind of pathetic really.

If MW2.5 is so good, why are you on here posting about it...especially since it's not even 48 hours old...

It's what they do when they have nothing to do in their life.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

I honestly don't know. I don't know how bad the BF3 forums were at launch, but I doubt they were as bad as these. They feel like part of their duty as battlefield players is to insult COD and anyone that plays it or something...

-

EA certainly seemed to encourage them to do so. "Above and beyond the call", etc. I got two emails from Battlefield on the eve of MW3 release that had no info, no updates, just review scores for battlefield. They did the same thing on their twitter, just reposted reviews from two weeks ago. It's kind of pathetic really.

[/quote]

ROFL