Why is everybody scared to 1v1? (Gears of War 1, that forum is dead)

I've challenged about 7-10 people to 1v1s in the past week and none have accepted. They say "I'm not known", "I have low gamerscore", or "I don't have time to play a scrub like you" (after i kill them in a ranked game several times) which are all really funny excuses.

I've had about 10 gamertags, some for clans like vVv, some because i get bored, and some because i just don't want to be known. Sorry I don't get satisfaction out of being known in an online community.

I had 1000/1000 in gears of war 3 years ago, my account got wiped cause I sold my 360 after getting the red rings twice (microsoft wiped all dormant gamertags).

Third, you say you dont have time, and then you play for another 5 hours straight, right lol.

ANYWAY, who wants to 1v1? I have no rules, i can hold my own under whatever rules you choose.

Send me a message or respond on here. I'm not here to be cocky, just spendin time on Gears 1 as I wait for Gears 3, and 4v4s are gettin boring for me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1v1 you can't use shotgun or sniper but I can.

anyone who challenges someone to a 1 VS 1 is a loser

Some people just play for fun

1v1 but you can't fire your weapon?

i didnt laugh at any of these posts and i was hoping you guys were gonna use some creativity =/

and Bucanneers I dont message anyone to 1v1 lol i message people that talk trash

I play better when it is a full team. Gears of War is primarily team based.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

You're too cool for us.

eh LOL i agree and disagree...Gears of War 1 is definitely the only game you can 1v1 in...the idea of 1v1ing in gears 2 or eventually gears 3 is just stupid

i mean lets put it this way, there is definitely a greater ability to 1v1 in a game like gears of war than battlefield, call of duty, halo or pretty much 80 percent of the other shooters on the market

and "mo fuzz" im asking to 1v1...never said i was cool, never said i was good...im asking to 1v1, i consider it fun, and somehow this 5 year old game is becoming boring finally lol and this summer sucks for games and im jus lookin to get redi for gears 3

Not scared just no one cares lol