Why is BOGT still 1600 points.

Ive got a lot of friends who are willing to buy BOGT but the 1600 is alittle steep because of how long its been out. Even if it dropped to 1200 that would be awesome, I mean the Lost and Damned is only 800 and it came out only monthes before it. I understand its obvious popularity but it would be more it the price was lowered. Is there any time frame when it will be?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm hoping soon, I just recently got back into playing GTA IV and would jump all over it if they lowered the price..

I would like that to i just started to play GTIV again and i to would like to see the dlc for BOGT be lowered to 1200 MS and this game is really fun online.

Well aren't you all lucky! It's the deal of the week, and Ballad of *** Tony is only 800 points. I just got it, cant wait to start back on Gta 4 its been so long.

Yep it's on sale this week.  And if you miss out, you can always get the "Episodes From Liberty City" disc.  It's pretty cheap now.  $20 on Amazon.

only thing is if they purchase the dlc from marketplace they cant play with anyone using the episodes of liberty city disc, tried it with my younger brother he used the disc and I used the dlc and it wouldnt let us play together

[quote user="TeddyBearx2010"]

only thing is if they purchase the dlc from marketplace they cant play with anyone using the episodes of liberty city disc, tried it with my younger brother he used the disc and I used the dlc and it wouldnt let us play together

[/quote]

This is only the case for "Lost and Damned".  For TBoGT, the download is compatible with the disc version.

Sweet, grabbed up TBoGT... already had TLaD but thats a steal at that price as well.. awesome timing! Enjoying it so far..

thats kinda *** because u can get Episodes from liberty city for 16E from store now