Why i love the P90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpYz0A5Kb74&list=UUV8koLN6u87mTRhpBZnVh2w&index=1&feature=plcp

^this

Because of the P90 i could careless who uses mp7.acr.type95 the P90 is just bad @@@ daily i get triple kills with it like its nothing. How could you not love a gun that pretty much starts you off with ext. mags. Then add kick and rapid fire you are a one many army :) who else loves this beast?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="BD BAC0NndEGGS"]

Because of the P90 i could careless who uses mp7.acr.type95 the P90 is just bad @@@ daily i get triple kills with it like its nothing. How could you not love a gun that pretty much starts you off with ext. mags. Then add kick and rapid fire you are a one many army :) who else loves this beast?

[/quote]

So you do care...

-

On topic, the P90 was my favorite gun in cod4 & one of my faves in mw2 (where I rocked it akimbo), but I just find it okay in mw3 -- maybe it's because of the lag though. I remember when I 1st saw it 5 years ago in cod4, I didn't believe it was a real weapon until someone sent me a video of 1 on Youtube -- weird looking little thing.

Great gun. I got it gold a while ago so I stopped using it but I'll definitely have to put it back in my roster lol.

P90 was the first gun that I got 2500 kills with. Back when the game was released and everyone was all about the ACR/Type 95 - I was taking enemies to school with the P90. I don't use it much any more because I'm a prestiger so using it doesn't help much for ranking up any more. You should also check out the PP90M01 or whatever it's called. It's pretty accurate so I go with 2 attachments, rapid fire and extended mags. That gun is a beast too!! :)

I should use the P90 more...

[quote user="BD BAC0NndEGGS"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpYz0A5Kb74&list=UUV8koLN6u87mTRhpBZnVh2w&index=1&feature=plcp

^this

[/quote]

Awesome gun.  I love using the P90 on Mission, Seatown, and Bootleg.  Small maps with lots of choke points where you can get multi-kills.  Put on rapid fire and your only rival in a close quart fight is a shotgun. 

Lol p90m1? I take kids to school using the p90 against them haha. P90 is deadly on arkaden lets not even start how awesome on hardhat it is.

oh yea bd the p90 is the best gun in the game, got over 6500 kills with it, its a MONSTER!

I like it in MW2, in MW3 i think it's a bit of an overkill as is the other Subs. If you guys still play mw2 at all, try using P90 in terminal. The map is perfect for it if you play as a run and gunner

See i try to use the to use p90 but I go to ammo way to fast

[quote user="Killn The Drama"]

See i try to use the to use p90 but I go to ammo way to fast

[/quote]

Use Scavenger Pro.