Why has the XIM device not been Banned?

So I'm just curious but why has the XIM device not been banned by Microsoft. Everyone knows it breaks the integrity of the console playing field. I'm just curious why I should support Microsoft and or games that allow people to cheat? I mean if you want mouse and keyboard go by a PS3 or a PC. Until I can plug a USB keyboard and mouse into the XBOX and use it with said game, the XIMxxx device should be banned.

I mean seriously Microsoft grow a pair of ballz ffs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

what is this?

*Nevermind are you really complaining about people using a mouse and Keyboard?????  I can guarantee you that they are in the minority on xbox if they have this.

[quote user="TODDY BY NATURE"]

what is this?

*Nevermind are you really complaining about people using a mouse and Keyboard?????  I can guarantee you that they are in the minority on xbox if they have this.

[/quote]

Xim is an adapter for your console that lets you use a mouse and keyboard (or other controller) instead of your consoles controller !

I guess I'd have to ask how can you tell the differance ??

If you believe someone is using external devices or controllers that are not licensed for Xbox in order to cheat, please file a complaint against the user via your console.