why has game devolpers forgot about avatar awards?

a lot of the new games that have came out don't have avatar awards. gears 3 had a couple. but dead island, dues ex and other recent games don't have them. just wondering whats up with avatar awards. are game devolpers not caring about them anymore?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because they want you to buy them.

I think most developers never cared about them to begin with. Since they implemented avatar awards, there were some developers who included them, but most of them didn't. The same can be said right now.

[quote user="Rage Machismo"]

Because they want you to buy them.[/quote]This is the exact reason.

Why give an avatar item away for free, when you can charge 400 points for it on the marketplace.

The cool dev's still have Avatar Awards.

I agree with the OP . I wonder why  almost all the new arcade games includes gamerpic and  avatar awards but not the new retail games. Sadly, Rage said the truth behind this.

Nice thing to have...I got some cool things from RDR and Dead to Rights Retribution. I use the suit from RDR, a roundhat and glasses. My avatar looks pimp as hell.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

[/quote]

Of all the avatar awards Ive gotten, not one has been worth me putting on my avatar

L4D2's avatar awards were great.

Of the ones I've gotten, I don't use them but I don't delete them either.  I tend to leave my avatar as it is.