Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason??

Hi, 2 nights ago (4th March) I was playing on my Xbox one . I had approx 36700 gamerscore. I then went to play Forza 5 but it needed a 4GB update so I left it downloading the update and switched on my xbox 360, after logging in to my xbox 360 it said I had 35311 gamerscore?? So thinking it must have just not have updated my gamerscore properly I switched the xbox 360 off and went back to my xbox one only to find that that gamerscore had been changed also to 35311 ?? I tried to turn off the xbox one and reboot but it was still saying that I only had 35311 gamerscore... Why has 1400 gamerscore just disappeared for no reason??

I have played on both my consoles from the day one launch of the Xbox one and never had this problem so I don't understand it.

Please help!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Your web profile says you have a GS of 35681 which seems to match with the score you think you should have.

On your Xbox 360, try deleting your profile from your console and re-download it. It will force your profile to refresh and should show the right score again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No... I have played on both my xbox's since this happened and the difference in gamerscore is only what I have accrued since then...

I am still missing the original 1400 points!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up.

Have you tried deleting your profile on Xbox 360 and re-claiming it to see if it forces a refresh of your gamerscore?

Sorry this didn't help.

I give up! I don't want to delete and and reload my profile on the 360 cause I have lost all faith in it reloading okay and don't want to risk losing more of my hard earned gamerscore. I thought someone from MS would have looked into this which is what I was told by a representative, but obviously I'm wrong so I'm not going to play on the 360 anymore as there is no point if things like this are going to happen and MS are not interested in even looking into it for their "valued" customers when they do!

Sorry this didn't help.

Redownloading your profile on your Xbox 360 isn't going to delete anything.  There's no need to delete anything before you do it.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.