Why Halo 4 will rock

This man is in charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q4LUv27W2A

Hopefully he starts a 343 Weekly Update when the Bungie ones end, he was and always will be the best at them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I disagree, unless Frank makes the whole game himself, Halo 4 is and will be a joke :)

R.I.P Halo, good games competing against CoD, 2001-2009.

Welcome new Halo! Rolling over and dieing while CoD tramples and people mock it! 2010-201?

I don't see how one guy will make Halo 4 any good, but that's what idolising someone will do.

Cmon blue dude, I know people still play HALO 2 even though they made HALO 3 and reach, how many people do you see playing lets see, MW1 or 2 or WaW, CoD is and will always be a crappy shooter wich requires no skill, spray and pray shooter

-

and like it or not I will actually see you playing halo 4 or at least will see it on your recent games list

I have Reach on my recent games list all the time, primarily because it's often started up on my 360 rather than my stepfather's.

Doesn't mean I like it or am even begrudgingly playing it. Also, I actually played three games at the urging of a mate last night, raged, and will sure as hell never play it again.

Sucky or Rocky, people will still buy halo 4, it is one of the many games that really has fans around the world, also one of the franchises that makes tons of money as an exclusive

-

on a side note I really want a 343 weekly update, been a fan of those for a long time

I will miss bungie! ;(     lol

wow, really? he is the original franchise director of halo, or the one that came up with the plot for the first 3 so think again

I will be far less optimistic for Halo 4 than I was for Reach. Prior to the release of Reach, I was scouring the net daily for any bit of Reach info, whether it was truthful or theorized, and eventually the hype killed the game for me. That, and the fact that is simply wasn't that good anyway. Prior to the release of Halo 4 (Two months before release, at least) I will be barely paying attention to developments, in the hope that Halo 4 can encapsulate or at the very least emulate the greatest game I have ever played, its predecessor, Halo 3.

I know the feeling, man [:P].

With Halo 4, I suspect I'll simply 'be'. No particular focus on it over other new releases, no particular worries. If it isn't up to what I want I'll do the Campaign and other solo Achievements, play a little Multiplayer and just leave it.

Go back and play H3, The Elder Scrolls V or some other newly acquired game.

Oh hey! It's this guy! The guy who called everyone who hate Halo:Reach and thinks it needs changes on Bloom and AA is STUPID and IGNORANT.

I'm so looking forward to him being in charge./sarcasm