Why down size servers now?

I think its a load of crap to do it to BC2 now.  I feel the difference in bring a player down for each gun.  Its getting stale now.  Beta is a ways away yet unless they have a top secret beta without MOH players yet.  Still lame!!!!!!!!  Friends told me ya the lag is lack of servers.  I noticed im not tearing up perps with my type 88 LMG.  Once that bombed I know something is wrong.  Game is funny even on hardcore NAM.  Its not hardcore any more.  Less servers feels weird.  Sloppy play!  Bogus in my book!  I can feel the sloppy server play now. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hope you're joking fella, I've been waiting patiently to play this bad boy tonight.

I agree, but it's been underserved since go. But that's how you know your playing an EA game. Microsoft don't G.A.S so why should EA?

And yes the game has recently hit an all time frustration with EVERYTHING!!! LAG, LAG, LAG.

They haven't really been taking down servers. I have seen the number of servers up and they only increase and decrease at certain times in the day. Overall they are still the same as they were before though.

There has been alot of LAG these past couple of days.hope they can fix the LAG soon

A few nights ago I played 3 rush games in a row by my self...the only one in the lobby...

The first two games were fun. Flying helicopters with C4 on it into buildings destroying COMMS.....but I got this game because BF1943 was losing players(or servers). The last game I was on defense and it was boring.

This games matchmaking is the worst I've seen in any FPS I've played.

The matchmaking is horrible. There needs to be some sort of local search in Battlefield 3. PC seems to get good enough search options but on consoles it's terrible searching.

prob got stuck on a european server

First of all, OP, your threads get worse with every new one. All you do is rant about stupid things and a lot of what you say makes no sense. Anyway, to the people having problems with full rooms. I don;t get it because I am always in a full lobby. If people leave it fills up right back up again. I know this is gonna sound like a beating of a dead horse, but you should check your connection. You connection is a big issue with any game running on dedicated servers as the game will try to connect you to servers that suits you best.  Another thing you could try is changing your region on your EA profile. All you have to do is go to EA.com and change it using the options under your profile. Yes, you will be put into servers in different countries, but it is an option.

A while back when the U.S. servers were jacked up, (major latency issue that DICE and EA eventually recognized and remedied) I changed my region to the U.K. I was playing with them, but I had absolutely no lag during the server fowl up.

I'm not saying any of this will work, so keep your trolling at bay children, but there are options to try instead of whining about it on the forums in every thread possible.

[quote user="Taste My Blade"]

There has been alot of LAG these past couple of days.hope they can fix the LAG soon

[/quote]I was playing and didn't experience lag at all today.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Some days are better than others. These are EA servers we're talking about. This shouldn't suprise anyone.