Why dont they bundle all these kinect minigames ALL under the title "Kinect Fun labs"

The achievement section looks horrrrid when you downloaded all these free kinect minigames especially since each of em' only offers 50gs. they all could be clustered into the title "Kinect fun Labs" kind of how Pinball FX2 keep all DLC in one folder. This is the worst thing since MS had arcade demos fill up your achievment board.

• Air Band
  • Battle Stuff
  • Bobble Head
  • Build a Buddy
  • Google Eyes
  • I am Super
  • Junk-Fu
  • Kinect Party
  • Kinect Me
  • Kinect Rush: Snapshot
  • Kinect Sparkler
  • Mars Rover landing
  • Mutation Station
  • Voice Studio

And more that keep coming out. If MS fixed the Arcade demo problem, they sure can fix this. I am not touching any of these till they cluster ALL in one name.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This bothers me as well. I've been waiting out on this for this SAME EXACT REASON

It is annoying, I agree. I wish they would separate regular achievements and Kinect game achievements.

-

G 61,435

-

KG 1,670

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

^ I think that will not happen brandiesel1. Un less you haved three of them. And one show the grand total of gamers score.

I don't really mind, it's not a big deal really. There's plenty of other things I'd rather see their system engineers work on :P.

Doesn't bug me. I like it, actually. It looks better. I've 100%-ed alot of those, but it wouldn't register if they were all together.