why does the bloody voting screen keep resetting after all the votes are in?

in a given game we will vote and the one that gets the most votes will be the one we play. unfortunately lately i've been seeing that votes are all tallied up and the screen/map has been accepted and THEN it resets so we have to vote all over again. this happened 4 times in a ROW yesterday to me? wtf is going on?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Could be that a player failed to load the map. But, not 100% sure on it. It seems to behave similarly to how it is handled on Halo 3.

^^^^^ This.

@Fullmetal1986, have you all fixed the issue were people (like me) aren't able to use "rich formatting" on posts? Just checking.

[quote user="Major Luck777"]@Fullmetal1986, have you all fixed the issue were people (like me) aren't able to use "rich formatting" on posts? Just checking.[/quote]I know it's on the to-do list. Continue deleting browser cookies and temp files or trying other browsers, if you can.

It's people cheating to get a map/gametype they want. If you plug a USB memory stick into your Xbox then pull it out when voting end it forces another vote. It's banable.

@ Major Luck777

I have the same problem. What I do for this is load up the browser then hold Ctrl, Shift, P. This loads up up the "InPrivate" browser and lets me message and reply to threads no problem. It's annoying to do every time I want to come to the Xbox Forums but at least I get to post. Hope that helps.

sigh...and the servers for xbox live are borked today too

It's either them cheating with a USB, or they're connection isn't good.

This wasn't fixed? Sad