Why do so few people shoot down enemy air support in team games?

I'm not complaining, as only one of my classes doesn't have the stinger as my secondary, I'm just curious why so few people do it? Often times I've already taken down two air support and a third one comes and I'm out of ammo. I usually have to respawn in order for it to get shot down.

This helps me out with the challenges so I'm more than happy to take out all the enemy air support. I love playing domination where I can get KSRs without even getting a kill. Are people using something else as a secondary that is that much better?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Many people i see use the FMG's. I typically have at least one class with a stinger just in case but usually i carry the SMAW.

I have a stinger on my main class witk an MK14/silencer, Assasin Pro, and Bilnd Eye Pro, Its definitly the best thing to have for shooting down air support,  but lately I've been messing with my CQC classes and have no need for it. AA12 is my newest lovesponge.

I think because most people like to rush a map and the AA weapons can slow you down if you use them as a secondary. I carry an AA weapon with my TD setup so I can get points and help my team. On the other hand people can be ignorant and they expect someone else to save their butts.

I use the Sam Turret. Other than that I use my SMAW for multi kills when morons huddle together in one spot.

Love taking care of them Strafe runs with my stinger, just do not get why other people ain't getting clued up about the amount of points you can get taking that stuff down? Hey in the mean time.........more for me i guess :0)

I agree Colly, I actually get excited when the enemy team calls in a strafe run. It typically means +3 or 4 for me.

'Cause they can't give up them dual FMGs, yo......

I always have a class for AA. Have since MW2 as its always needed due to no one else having one. It just bugs me because people are too worried about their K/D ratio to take a death and take it out.

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

I always have a class for AA. Have since MW2 as its always needed due to no one else having one. It just bugs me because people are too worried about their K/D ratio to take a death and take it out.

[/quote]  yet they quite happily die from the air support or scream through the mic

" someone shoot that @%$& heli or ac130 down" 

anyone remember the blops forum there people where complaing that their air support got shot down too quick