Why do only some lobbies have armored trucks roaming around and crate drops etc?

It pretty much explains what im asking in the subject it is really strange that only lobbies have these things going on and a lot of times even when they do happen it stops a lot of times the crate drops will never leave but there's nothing there does this happen to any one ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The trucks are bugged that's a no brainer. I looted heaps of them and some don't drop money and others don't register in your awards. Going to take for eternity to get a platinum award for 'Full Metal Jacket'.

i haven't seen one since i got to whatever lvl necessary to unlock them (lvl 19 or 20 i think)  I'm like lvl 23 or 24 right now I think... of course that was the last time i played... no telling what lvl you really are until you get on and see if it actually saved what you did last time.  but yea i haven't seen one at all since i've had them unlocked.  I've played probably 3 or 4 hours in private lobby and 2 hours in public lobbies since they've been unlocked... not one sighting.

Crates are unlocked at Level 40. Not sure about Armored trucks but I've seen several of both instances.

what are the crates?

I've seen crates in the gang wars, only been able to open 1 (out of the 2).  I havent' done the gang attacks much though.  What are these other crates you guys are talking about?

These crates are dropped with special weapons(ammo or weapons), cash and bonus RP. You need to get the the marked green crate once dropped out of a plane and collect it before the other "arms dealers" get to it. happens about ever 8 games hours it seems.

I'm only level 35 and I've been getting crates been getting them for a while now even when I was in the 20's

I hit a few armoured trucks the other day and only got paid out for the first one, anything after that dropped nothing except a three star wanted level. They were spawning all over the place, much more than usual.

The trucks spawn erratically for me. Some lobbies I'll have multiple spawn in a session and others, none at all!

One truck was doing laps around the top oval part of the airport for about 30 minutes. I was thinking "what a place to have one spawn" due to the heavy police presence around there. After seeing go around and around I decided to go get 'em. After blowing the back up and getting nothing, I legged it to only find a one star wanted level.

I'm a Level 25 and I've only seen one armored truck thus far. Myself, a friend, and some randoms were all chasing it around the airport and there was a large police presence. It was definitely strange because I was monitoring the map and I was the first person to get to it, but when I jacked it, the back doors were already open. I got killed by some idiot in a Buzzard who blew the damn thing sky high and then got wanted for it. Never got to see if it dropped anything, but I'm going to assume it didn't.