Why do BF3 Haters post on here

Why do BF3 Haters post on here?  I just dont see the point!!

I dont particularly like Gears of War but I dont go into the GOW forum and post stupid comments.

If you dont like the game then go post about a game you do like. Im not talking about the Battlefield players with legimate issues and gripes either just the haters.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They hyped us up into thinking this was the end all of all FPS's.  So yeah I'm going to get upitty when "The game of the year" that I spent money on has problems that need addressing.  You can't even leave games in match or create classes between matches, like what is that?

[quote user="BootleBadBoy"]

I dont particularly like Gears of War but I dont go into the GOW forum and post stupid comments.

If you dont like the game then go post about a game you do like. Im not talking about the Battlefield players with legimate issues and gripes either just the haters.

[/quote]

the same reason why BF3 fanboys say the same ish in the CoD forums.

some people need to feel better about themselves by putting down others and feeling like they are part of a superior group of people.

its all ego stroking. "look at me, im cool because the game i spent $60 on is better than yours because i say so and that means i am smart and you are dumb".. blah blah blah.

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

They hyped us up into thinking this was the end all of all FPS's.  So yeah I'm going to get upitty when "The game of the year" that I spent money on has problems that need addressing.  You can't even leave games in match or create classes between matches, like what is that?

[/quote]

According to your games list , you haven't even played it. You seem to be hating it everywhere. Its a great FPS and so was its predecessor BC2. its gotr issues but they will be solved.

I think that some people are disappointed because they had higher hopes for the game.  They come here to gripe/vent.  I did not like SP, but BF3 is not about the campaign anyway.  Its a MP game that is almost entirely different from COD.  Everybody has an opinion.  This is the place to discuss.   Dont like trolls?  Dont reply to them.

[quote user="panikAtack"]

[quote user="BootleBadBoy"]

[/quote]

the same reason why BF3 fanboys say the same ish in the CoD forums.

some people need to feel better about themselves by putting down others and feeling like they are part of a superior group of people.

its all ego stroking. "look at me, im cool because the game i spent $60 on is better than yours because i say so and that means i am smart and you are dumb".. blah blah blah.

[/quote]

so what youre saying is that you hate on it because someone else hates on it?  Are you easily led or something?

And the only way to get issues solved is to address them.  If everyone was scared to bad talk dice, nothing would get done, right.  I just got the game for xbox today after a little stint on the ps3 so I am trying to not only help your gaming experience, but mine as well by airing out the problems that I have personally encountered whilst playing.

what am i hating on?

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

And the only way to get issues solved is to address them.  If everyone was scared to bad talk dice, nothing would get done, right.  I just got the game for xbox today after a little stint on the ps3 so I am trying to not only help your gaming experience, but mine as well by airing out the problems that I have personally encountered whilst playing.

[/quote]

As you will see in my post...Im not referring to Battlefield players with gripes and issues . Im referring to haters. So your moaning about your PS3 experiences on the xbox forums ... That makes tons of sense. You hate on it and according to your games list you havent played it. therefore everyone who reads your post thinks you are a hater.  You should of really waited until you had played it on the 360 before hating on it, people may have taken you alittle more seriously

Oh sorry, I forgot they were both entirely different games with different menus and different lighting and different amounts of maps and different vehicles that you don't have a chance to practice with in a private match and different guns and different infinite mortars and different people who only prone with snipers and different squad speak that only lets you talk to 3 of the other 11 people on your team.  Oh yea, and 9 different underpopulated maps.

[quote user="BGH FlakJacket"]

I think that some people are disappointed because they had higher hopes for the game.  They come here to gripe/vent.  I did not like SP, but BF3 is not about the campaign anyway.  Its a MP game that is almost entirely different from COD.  Everybody has an opinion.  This is the place to discuss.   Dont like trolls?  Dont reply to them.

[/quote]

I wasnt referring to the BF players as I have my own gripes etc, just like everyone else who plays it. I was just wondering why people post in these forums who obviously hate everything about a game they havent even played. from my point of view its really strange... You are right though  I shouldnt reply to trolls.