Why Didn't Xbox Made An Ad Like This Before?

Such a shame that Sony did it already but still, it's pretty funny:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/v/mdWkKKSckNk&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thats actually a really good commercial. Still wont make me go buy another PS3

Pretty cool.

I enjoyed it.  

You know why Microsoft hasn't made a commercial like that? If we did, it would be Marcus Fenix and Master Chief sitting in a basement playing Kinect Sports...It would be nowhere near as cool as this one.

no matter the awesome commercials Sony comes up with .. that's all they are .. awesome commercials.  they do little for sales.

How to post a PS3 clip and not get the thread locked?  Find a way to relate it to the 360.

Cool commercial but it won't make me forget how badly they dropped the ball with security and how shady they've been over the years.

Because Microsoft want to Focus on Kinect gaming.

[quote user="DeaconMVP"]

no matter the awesome commercials Sony comes up with .. that's all they are .. awesome commercials.  they do little for sales.

[/quote]

Why am I not surprised this is coming from someone with so many icons and a MVP badge?

I wonder if Microsoft will make a comeback of a commercial like this, that one didn't just had character's from Playstation exclusives but:

Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII Series)

Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid Series)

Agent 47 (Hitman Series)

Issac Clarke (Dead Space Series)

Ghost (Modern Warfare Series)

Chell (Portal Series)

Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed Series)

And a few more character from other games were also on that ad that you just saw...