Why didn't anyone tell me BF3 was so much fun!

I got it at Toys R Us for $10 and I'm laughing my @@@ off.

I haven't had this much fun with an online FPS in a while.  I don't think the blue tint is all the gripe that everyone says it is.  It has some problems but nothing that takes away from the game enough. 

Just felt like saying this, lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

12 vs 12 takes a whole lot away from the game while playing on maps designed for 32 vs 32.. I really hope your excitement is being had on the PC or else you are selling yourself short.

PC here.   64v64 is lots-o-fun.  If you have a PC that can run it, even decently....get it!

I just hated the awful gunplay and typical American shooter storyline. The fact that a Helicopter floated in one place without moving its rotors until I moved forward really was the last straw. I doubt I'll ever go back to it. The online pass prevented Multiplayer from being any kind of redemption for it.

I haven't tried the SP.  I wouldn't think BF3 is a game you get for SP.  Leave that to MOH.....which sucks I hear.

I forgot there was a pass or whatever on xbox and PS3.

It was nice of them to give us console gamers BF3. But man the PC version in visuals just obliterates the console version.

Are you able to do 64 v 64 on Operation Metro? :o

all the maps on pc are 64 players, I am pretty sure the max is 64 players so 32vs32. but I could be wrong, there are iirc  private servers with much higher unit counts, at least past battlefields are like that.

I might rent it to blow through the campaign. Multiplayer isn't my cup of tea unless it's a really good game.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

The campaign is pretty poor. I didn't get particularly far, but I did watch quite a bit further and I would most definitely not recommend it in the slightest.

I'll recommend you stay *away* from it, unless it's for Multiplayer. The appeal is certainly not in the campaign.

Because they don't want to lie.  MYAHAHA!

*Runs away*