Why did my question get deleted without a proper answer? It must have been a mistake

Once again, you show why you have the worst customer support in any business.   Apparently, I am good enough to give you my money, but I'm not good enough to get a real answer.

I can't play NBA 2k11 online crews.  If and when I try, I run into 8'5 uncapped my players that are clearly hacked and uncapped.   I would like an answer of something other than, "Use the reporting syste" because like in my previous posts "That you must have mistakenly deleted" I have shown you proof, that your reporting system DOESN'T WORK.

So I would like to know why I can't play online, and if and when I am able to, there is NO WAY to compete against players that used Hacks/Mods to create Giants.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Unfortunately, Microsoft/Xbox can't do anything unless you do file a complaint against the user. Complaints are reviewed by the XBLPET team and take appropriate action. If you do contact the developers, they have a bigger chance of solving the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1) Check your e-mail. When a post is deleted by a Moderator they send an e-mail telling you why.

2) MS can only take action against the offenders. They can not fix the problem. That is up to the GAME DEVELOPER. Contact them.

3) If your other post was like this then don't be too surprised if this one ends up getting locked/deleted.

Sorry this didn't help.

1. With these new forums no email is sent

2. You start banning some people, people will catch on

3.  It doesnt matter anymore

@ireadmanuals    Your wrong.  Go read the suspension forums.  How many times do you read that a person was suspended because a PET member observed them cheating.   Don't give me that garbage.  Like I said before, show me in those forums the last time someone was to inquire about a suspension because of cheating in any other game but COD.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not all cheaters post in the forums, and yes they do ban people for cheating in games other than COD. Filing complaints isn't 100% effective there are millions of gamers and probably less than a hundred people reviewing the complaints.

Now for the cheaters in a particular game the developers are responsible for the hacks and fixing them. If you have an issue you need to contact the developer and file a complaint.

Sorry this didn't help.

I',m not defending this guy or anything but 1 thing I will say is sometimes it can be hard to contact the developers if you don't know who to contact. I've had that problem myself b4 now where I've contacted them & been bounced around left right & center & gotten nowhere.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote]"Not all cheaters post in the forums, and yes they do ban people for cheating in games other than COD. Filing complaints isn't 100% effective there are millions of gamers and probably less than a hundred people reviewing the complaints.

Now for the cheaters in a particular game the developers are responsible for the hacks and fixing them. If you have an issue you need to contact the developer and file a complaint. "[/quote]

Ya your right, but it only happens to be COD players that happen to post in the only area that can be used to "research"   bans.   Think about what you are saying there.  In these forums or the old ones, someone show me where they banned someone in a game other than COD for cheating.   Or oh ya I forgot, you think that only COD banee's are the ONLY ones that dispute/unknowingly get suspended and in EVERY OTHER GAME they already know what they did.  

No, it comes down to the cheating report complaint NOT WORKING, because PET has to see them in action.  And in order for them to see them in action they have to play something other than COD.   You all can try to backup xbox all you want, but I have tons and tons of proof that says otherwise.  I have video evidence of hacking and modding, where is a clear cheating violation.  I have video proof of death threats and account hack threats, and guess what?????  Nothing has happen to them, even months after reporting it.That is because running around in GOD mode in COD takes more presidence over say death threats.    Like I asked

Hey Microsoft Policy Enforcement Team Members, Why can't I play NBA 2k11?

Sorry this didn't help.

Got any proof they weren't banned at all?

As in actual proof not anicdotal proof or "I filed a complaint against such & such and they haven't been banned because I say so"

Sorry this didn't help.

Right now you're seeing a lot of COD players posting on the ban boards because that is the game right now where cheating is most prevalent.  This is because you're right, Treyarch is not doing anything about it.  The only thing that Xbox can do is ban/suspend the offenders either when they are seen by a PET member cheating or when someone reports them using the online reporting tool.

Report the offending gamertags and be patient.  The PET members get thousands of reports a day and it does take time to sift through them all to see which are accurate and which are just sour grapes from people reporting others because they lost.

Sorry this didn't help.

let me also add regarding cheaters being banned from games other than COD, it's true COD has so many cheaters playing it. As a result it's a lot easyer to catch them in the act because people know what to look for it's not so easy with less populer games. eg sacred 2 fallen angel the leader boards have been majorley hacked on top that you have a**holes running around with moded equipment that gives them over 3,000,000,000 health I don't play that game online with anyone anymore because Ascaron went bankrupt & theres no chance it will ever be fixed. It's hard o catch the moders in the act on that game though because thay do the moding & dupliating offline or use the pc version & when it's a game that not many people play online it can be very difficult to get results especially when people don't file complaints.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote]Got any proof they weren't banned at all?

As in actual proof not anicdotal proof or "I filed a complaint against such & such and they haven't been banned because I say so" [/quote]

community.2ksports.com/.../index.cfm  you see this nifty little tool right there?  it shows when a player plays a game.  When these guys on their player cards show a game everyday, they must of not been banned.  

As for the COD being the game to cheat in, I suggest you do the following.,  put in NBA 2k11 and go play in crew games, and you tell me which game has the cheaters.  last time I checked if you play a game for 6 hours you will more than likely find games that are real.  Not the case in this game.  

Sorry this didn't help.