Why did gears of war 3 make the locust queen so tame compared to how she was???

I just finished RAAMs shadow, and it is better than gears 3. General RAAM is still an epi Evil villian, unliked the tamed down version of the Locust Queen in Gears of war 3. She was so awsome an intensen in Gears 2, It was like fighting a Disney character who flies on a gian bumblebee, why not a Reever??

Therest of Gears 3 is graphically kool and fun, yet It seems like a nightmare when the most evil character the Locust Queen is so tame and almost silly compared to how she was in gears 2 and compared to Scorge or General RAAM. At least RAAM is still wicked in the add on RAAMs shadow, which was more fun than gears 3 ..so far. I'm thinking its time to try Feonix Rising,..... I hope maybe epic games will play off the end of gears 3 as a dream sequence, and then release gears 4 with a real wicked locust queen.

Thats my only gripe, gears 3 is fun, yet the greates villian is way too tame, the locust queen should have been the greates boss fight ever.

How does everyone else feel about this topic????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow where to start. Besides the use of the word wicked and the spelling you're just wrong. The queen is a leader and is trying to conquer the surface of Serra. "The bumble bee" gives her an unique spin and that bee is one of the hardest final boss fights on insane. Just because she isn't 8 feet tall with fangs doesn't mean she is tame. I guess you just haven't reached an age where you can appreciate a story.

fenix rising isn't a campaign add-on... and like rusty said that boss fight on insane was pretty hard. I don't think they tamed down the queen at all, were you expecting her to go around gutting and tearing apart everyone?

try the game on insane with 3 friends without mutators and then see if the queen is tame.

The only thing "tame" about her is.. Well, Nothing!

Have you not tried to beat the locust queen on co-op insane difficulty [not arcade], probably not or you wouldn't be saying the final boss fight is tame, probably the hardest boss fight in any game I've played.

Better question, why don't they make another female locust. It's a total sausage fest on the locust side.

Beserkers are female too :P

How 'bout one like Myrrah, not one that looks like a troll's foot? :o

hahaha, can't help you with that one

Like others have said, try beating her on insane. I remember it took me and my friends a huge amounts of attempts to be able to finally defeat her.