Why delete my post about wii u controller? D-pad in less than 5 min

so nobody can see it?   I just wanted an answer which obviously you have none.   Its all good though..you can only be on top for so long.   Sorry if I dont stroke MS inner thigh, but I aint in that kind guy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because discussing the Wii U controller would be off-topic I suppose.

-

Perhaps repost it on the Off-Topic board if you want to discuss it Off Topic - Forum.

i see all kinds of off topic posts in this forum, and they dont get deleted....It must be selective deleting because I made a good point....no prob though.. its out there

It was in comparison  the 360 D-pad though.  Not completely off-topic. Not any more than the guy talking about the weather.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Because discussing the Wii U controller would be off-topic I suppose.

-

Perhaps repost it on the Off-Topic board if you want to discuss it Off Topic - Forum.

[/quote]

Wow, I never even knew there was a Off-Topic board. Thanks.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

It was in comparison  the 360 D-pad though.  Not completely off-topic. Not any more than the guy talking about the weather.[/quote]To be fair I've never seen the mods allow any comparison threads for 360 vs PC, PS3, Wii etc

Don't know why the weather one is allowed to stay to be honest.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]Wow, I never even knew there was a Off-Topic board. Thanks.[/quote]Tucked away in the PC sections. I guess they don't trust us console gamers .

[quote user="Bunionz"]

so nobody can see it?   I just wanted an answer which obviously you have none.   Its all good though..you can only be on top for so long.   Sorry if I dont stroke MS inner thigh, but I aint in that kind guy

[/quote]

I agree. The thread wasn't even really about the Wii U controller, so much as it was about why the 360's D-pad is so horrible (which it most certainly is). The mods here simply can't stand hearing that the 360 isn't actually God's gift to humanity. All is good so long as the sheep arrive, dressed up in cheerleader outfits. Otherwise...

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Wow, I never even knew there was a Off-Topic board. Thanks.

[/quote]

That's because they've hidden it in a dark corner of the basement.

Yes, I was hoping the off-topic would have more discussion. I'm not sure a whole lot of people are aware of it.

glad to see people actually agree with me...I would be bashed to the low depts of h3ll if I asked for my money back on games that u generally use the dpad for....MS. PACMAN , PACMAN, DEFENDER ETC..  (Dont have defender, but I have been wanting it for ages)

I don't agree, I'm glad it got deleted and rightly so.

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

I don't agree, I'm glad it got deleted and rightly so.

[/quote]well kudos to you...You might secretly recieve ms pts and an ice cream cone.