why couldn't 343 give us more choices on our controllers

in so many other games i can completely arrange the controller to my style of play ......but not Halo4 i'm stuck with my right analog either on zoom or melee both just kill me as i'm in the heat of the battle  ..... in and out, in and out during close range battle is nothing short of death ...... and no matter what i do even after 712+ games i can not stop the action of pressing down on my right analog stick .................. the more i play the more i'm just frustrated with 343  ................. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Do you have clench protection turned on?

does this game have it? they called it a twitch setting in halo3 or maybe even Reach. Where do i find this setting on Halo 4?

It's in there under controls somewhere. I don't use it myself because I have thumb discipline.

i just enabled mine ..... it IS in the controller settings ...... hopefully it will help me ...cause i ain't got no thumb discipline :(

U LACK DISCIPLINE.

oh thanks BIGEat ....now thats just what i needed to hear and in such a loud voice, too ..... whats next Obi Won you gonna tell me i'm no good as a Jedi

[quote user="Jaximus Decimus"]

It's in there under controls somewhere. I don't use it myself because I have thumb discipline.

[/quote]or weak thumbs, lol

Lol, your tags, Zombie.

Arnold Schwarzenegger  "U lack DISCIPLINE"