Why change dynamics of whole game?

Bloody annoying that the dynamic of BF3 has changed. All guns have changed in feel not to mention suppresors aren't very good on the majority of guns now =[. Pain in the *** if your a sneaky flanking sort ;).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is annoying. I got used to how all the guns worked and controlled and then they just changed them all. Honestly, it's almost like I was wasting my time learning it all in the first place. I'm pretty sure someone will just come here and yell "adapt", though. lol

wasn't there a thread for containing all this ?

Not to mention this is the second time you've made this thread too Tam

..first time I noticed it

I like it. In fact I wish they'd do it every three months. People figure out what's best and run it into the ground. It's refreshing to have to relearn the game

^^Ahh, the glass half full guy?

The tweaks were over-tweaked.  Most Assault Rifles and Engineer Carbines are only good for Close Quarters now.  Used to be able to hit guys with my 416 or Famas out at 150+, now it's probably around 90m max.  The stingers are useless... (the launch complainers about these must be happy.)

Sound is even worse than before.  They needed a few slight tweaks, and they produced a massive overhaul instead.

I fired off eight stingers at a chopper and hit it once - I fired up close, from range, underneath it....I got killed twice....it still didn't go down....waste of time......even with a laser designator....

I just took Suppressor and Foregrip off everything,Seems ok now,I'm even rocking a Bi-pod on my Scar and its pretty good.I just started using the M16A3 for assault with nothing except a sight.So i "adapted".I like the fact that Suppression makes gun battles last longer too,I guess my "glass is also half full"

If my glass is half empty, the wife better be bringing me a refill.

Try saying that to my misses and it's not pretty.Lol.