Why cant i play full house poker offline

i knew i was going to get cut of from the internet so i decided to buy a arcade game for when i was offline.so i bought full house poker.when my internet got cut of. i tryed to play it but it says i need internet to be connected to play it.FFS are XBL having a laugh.i have about 20 indie games that i cannot play but i already knew i couldnt play them offline.all of my other arcade games work apart from the dam one i want.And if XBL think i am going to phone them up to speak to some asian guy that barely knows how to speak english they can forget it.i am REALLY getting annoyed of with XBL and their stupid rules, if i pay for games i want to be able to play them whether i am online or not,XBL dont give a flying muck about the offline users and it is bang out of order

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Next time I suggest you read the fine print. Full house poker is a online only game. That had been stated many times over before it was released.Besides the fact if they did not care they would not have given you a place to post the fact your upset.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i just assumed that all arcade games were able to play offline.but they seriously need to think of another method because this way is not fair on the offline users.its like they arent interested about people not payiny for XBL.all they are interested in is the money.and offline users can go to hell for all they care.and i thought this was a forum,anyone can post here

Sorry this didn't help.

I am looking at the screen now on the marketplace, it clearly states online MP and there is no mention of local play.

It does suck that you experienced this but there are a few titles that are online only play (not many though). If you purchase any Arcade titles in the future be sure to read the description to the right on the Overview page, it should prevent anything like this happening to you again fingers crossed..

Sorry this didn't help.

Anyone can post here. My point was simply they are cool enough to give people a place to complain when they are upset. Thats all, no harm intended.

Sorry this didn't help.

Im just gonna stick to old fashioned disc games from now on,it would be good if XBL started selling these games in disc form and not just for online users,there is still alot of customers of XBL that cannot get these game due to the country they stay in and stuff like that,and it would be good to see XBL doing something about this

Sorry this didn't help.