Why can't I download the new Annihilation Map Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops?

I've purchased the download and when it completes it says, "Can't Download Annihilation" then when I restart the download again it starts back up from 97% and when it completes, it says the same thing. I've restarted the download like 5 times then completely deleted it off my hard drive to re-download it twice and it still doesn't solve the problem! What a waste of my microsoft points

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 80 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there aceeka Jr,

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations you've been experiencing. If you'd like assistance with troubleshooting or have any Xbox Support related questions, please make a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

CoD ghosts 50% off for gold members, cant buy it, crysis 3- 85% OFF, CANT BUY IT, DISHONORED FREE FOR GOLD, CANT DOWNLOAD IT, WHY GIVE THE SALES THEN, JUST A [Mod Removed] TEASE?????

Sorry this didn't help.

Guys, its 2014, HAS THIS [Mod Removed] BEEN FIXED, MICROSOFT IS REALLY PISSING ME OF!! IM NOT FROM A LIVE SUPPORTED REGION SO I CANT BUY GAMES/DLC ?? [Mod Removed] THIS IM BUYING A PS3 BYE FOREVER XBOX

Sorry this didn't help.

concerning the other problem  with content offline if this is not the purchasing console

www.xbox.com/drm

Sorry this didn't help.

no what you need is a Satilite internet connection from the US or wait till you are back in the US

no you do not lose access to previous content when using another account to purchase the content

however you will not be able to redownload the content if you use a correct region

if your military base uses a LOCAL isp the LOCAL isp has to follow their own laws in the correct country a common problem with foreign bases

only by using a US gateway can you use US region locked content foreign isps cannot obtain a US gateway

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, I'm in another country, via military.  All of my credentials are US, and not all military locations are on military bases.  I have quite a bit of Xbox Marketplace downloads that work just fine, and have downloaded these for many years now.  This has been the only time I've come across this issue.

I have 0 payment information for the physical country I am in.  Everything I have is US, since I am American.  If I create another account, then I lose everything I have associated with my main account, then once I leave this country, I lose everything.  Fun, I know.  I can't even access my downloads on my Xbox using one of my kids accounts on my Xbox (Castle Crashers, Feeding Frenzy1&2, etc.).  

Sorry this didn't help.

@koyji what do you mean  US console, US game, just not physically located within the Continental United States.  Though the game is available, with the addons, in my current region, I still cannot download it, nor can I find a way to get it in my current region...?

do you mean you live in another country ?

if you are in GUAM or peurto rico you should be able to download the content

however if you are in a completely different country and NOT a US terriotory you must create an account that actually reflects your actual location

this  problem is for people who live in a US terriotory and  could not download it

the problem has been fixed

if you live in a completely different country and not a US terriotory then thats a legitiment region error

US bases must have a US connection

@cookie what is your physical region and does it actually match your account region?

Sorry this didn't help.

It is now Aug 31st and still nothing.  I'm like the rest of you, US console, US game, just not physically located within the Continental United States.  Though the game is available, with the addons, in my current region, I still cannot download it, nor can I find a way to get it in my current region...

Sorry this didn't help.

Solitaire: Go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your Xbox. Once the test is complete, post the result image here.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok so when I try to download the new map pack it actually boots me offline after every 5% it downloads. When it gets to about 33% it just won't download anymore. Wtf.

Sorry this didn't help.