Why can't I see the games I own in separate categories anymore??

I had hoped this would have been fixed with some of the new dashboard updates but clearly they dont seem consider this an issue for gamers, so I'm voicing my frustration at the people who thought it was a good idea to remove this from the dashboard.

Currently all the games I own in the My Games section all grouped together as one with no way of sorting them by game type ie arcade, indie and Games on Demand. Its completely nonsensical to remove this filtering method and group them all together as one. When I go to My Games I want to be able to see separate lists of the games I own by game type, not all grouped as one. 

This was in the last dashboard and for some stupid reason was removed. Bring it back Microsoft and stop breaking stuff that wasn't broke- the current method of viewing the different types of games I own is incredibly poor and needs updating immediately!! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi deflect. Viewing game categories is still possible but took me a little while to find on the new dashboard. If you go to the 'My games' section you will notice a small green box that says "show" in the top left, above the game lost. Select that and you will get an option to view games of different types (demos, arcade, indie etc). Hope that helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.