Why can't I play online?

I've been trying all week to play online and get stuck launching session or waiting for other players... This is stupid... I've made a new character and reels loaded the update and still nothing...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You sir,  are not alone. I have the same problem.

My friend had this problem. The only way to fix it at the moment is to keep doing what you were doing. You don't need to delete your character but just keep re-adding the update after you delete it. Now remind you, he did this for a good 2 days to get it working, and I did it for a good day my self. My friend was lucky to get it after 2-3 times. Its all random on when you'll get in, but once you get past that race mission, your home free.

Well the update for the xbox was supposed to come out today but I guess not... im sick of this **** music and this prolonged "Launching session" crap. -__- ive been trying forever.

There is a title update on the way to fix this and other issues.

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../gta-online-new-title-update-available-today-and-more

yeah I know its just ive wasted so much time doing nothing haha.

it just worked!!!

Mm, hope they fixed the cash cards to, I'm at that point that I'll either replay a mission that gives 9k a lot of times, or just buy a cash card that has a lot of money on it to get what I want at the moment, I'll wait and see how much they cost though..

I really only got this game for online. I knew something was up when online didn't launch right away. Im patient but kinda disappointed.

This is really annoying man, what a waste of time.

Thanks for the info. I got mine working!