Why can't I download the Black ops Map packs?

I got my Xbox 360 Slim from Europe, Germany which makes the region be PAL. I also bought the game Call of duty Black ops from The UK which is also PAL, and my account has the region of PAL (UK) too. But when i buy European MP and try to download the map packs in English version it says i can't because of the region or it has expired. But when i try to download them in German version everything is okay. But the thing is that It's the same!! PAL and PAL!!  Please try to give me a positive answer on how to download them in any other way. Please tell me what i exactly have to do to download them. Please that would help a LOT!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

PAL is a display region, it has nothing to do with downloads. You will need to download the German version in order to play it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In order to get region restricted content you must physically download it from the same region as your account. So if your XBL account is a UK one, then you must be in the UK to download it. If you are out of region then you will not be able to get it unless you return to that region.

What region are you in right now?

What region is your XBL account?

Sorry this didn't help.

unfortunately you will have to buy a german USK  disk of blackops and a german account to purchase the USK dlc

www.gamepolitics.com/.../german-censors-have-no-sympathy-cod-black-ops

Sorry this didn't help.