Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch Netflix?

I'm living in japan at the moment and I've recently decided to download and play fallout new Vegas after a couple years of not playing the disk version. I haven't had any problems with downloading other games since being here, they've actually downloaded relatively fast and easy. I went to download new Vegas and got the "sorry, something went wrong" message talking about my region, or the file is corrupted, or they don't recognize the format. With a 80150017 code. And Ive read about changing your region to match and blah blah, but netflix and other things aren't supported out here. And to get those apps to work out here, I went to unblockme to change the DNS (or whatever it's called) settings to seem like I'm still back home which works like a charm. So basically what  asking is, how can I download this game, without losing the ability to watch Netflix and what not.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you don't

using a vpn to access region locked content  is against international laws and the terms of use of Netflix etc

international laws are inplace for a reason

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

if you use shaddy methods like vpns you will only have frustrations there are proper ways of doing things

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.