Why bots in ranked!

I was just in a game and i was the only human player on my team gainst 5 real people so i had 4 bots, so quit then get deducted 2000 points for the privelige terrible, this game seems to have some major issues.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The bots are there so quitters such as yourself don't leave their team shorthanded.

I don't think the game has issues, I think the OP has issues with the game.

So your saying you wouldn`t quit if you had 4 bots on your team and the other team were destroying you because of this, you would happily keep playing? i don`t think so you may say that on here but in the real world you would quit.

I would finish a game I started. Play better and you won't get destroyed.   o)_(o

What don`t people understand about bots, they aren`t as good as human players it`s not me getting us destroyed you just can`t explain to some people they got a brain the size of a pea.

Playing with bots and getting gibbed cause you suck does suck. But so does quitting and and getting 2000 points deducted. As someone else said, play better and it wont suck as bad while your with all bots, if they suck to much for back up use them as bait and distractions and what not.

No we understand that AI isn't as unpredictable as human players. however, If you played well enough your stats wouldn't be effected too negatively, at least not as much quitting did.  I've won games with a whole bot team during beta.

AND I AINT GOTS NO PEA BRAIN MISTER. It's at very least Lima Bean sized.

I have to agree with th op. Bots do suck and i have never seen in the beta or the release a single human with four bots win.

OK Jerff well answered, human over Ai,human will win, just take matches were theres 1 of you verses 3 of them if your human you will usualy hide and pick them off, and you can win ,a bot doesn`t seem to do this they take cover but 3 will always pick 1 off. I have to admit the Ai is pretty good. And i apoligise no ones brain is the size of a pea.

[quote user="ColonialGUY"]

OK Jerff well answered. And i apoligise no ones brain is the size of a pea.

[/quote]

Yes, I must admit. I cried a little bit.

I accept your apoligise, If i knew what that was... o)_(o