Why Black Ops is GARBAGE!

Sniping is horrible. Why? I seem to have the fattest sniper ever. 1. He juggles his scoped when zooming in. Fine. 2. He holds his breath for 6 seconds then gasps like he just swam 2 laps underwater in the swimming pool. Fine. 3. The gun kicks out of his hand like he's a 5th grade girl. Fine. 4. When he uses the more "powerful" sniper guns (not W2000 etc) it takes more than one shot very very very often. INEXCUSABLE! I just finished playing online trying to get a sniper contract and fell 4 kills shy. I did well but... I counted15 times in 5 games where I sniped a guy and he ran off and/or turned around and sprayed me with an insta-kill gun. I shot several people 15 virtual feet away or closer square in the chest, it registered and they didn't die. Why the *** would anybody want to use a sniper when they can tap the trigger on a silenced Famas/Galil and out-snipe you? RIDICULOUS.

Shotguns are horrible. I shot a guy in the face twice inside 8 virtual feet and he didn't die. They registered and I could see the bullets flying in his face. OLYMPIA? Trash. I could go on.

From my experience I never see snipers or shot-gunners. Here and there... maybe... and I'm sure they're doing challenges or unlocks cause otherwise...

World At War's shotgun was horrible too. But the snipers were decent/good. i guess all this is to say... Black Ops phucked up these popular gun types... and after 7 iterations of the game it's a shame. Black Ops is a pile of trash. Hit detection. No dedicated servers. Nemesis stats are always wrong. ????

Controls are the best, maps are awesome, graphics are great, leveling up/matchmaking is good too. The dive function is awesome... the rc car is great. Too bad it's just a pray and spray game with silenced weapons... somebody phucked up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm guessing you just went negative...

in regards to your last three words, op, i think you did.

I'm with you WILKO...

Haven't you heard? Assault rifles > everything else.

This one time at band camp, I got sniped by a MAC11

Next time you complain about something and there is more than one point, please make an organized list so it is easier on the eyes.

i gave up after the stealth mission on the island.  If i wanted stealth, i'd play Splinter Cell.

You never see snipers? Is this a joke? There are always at least 2 snipersna team doing absolutely nothing but camping the corner. Most likely you do the exact same thing, then I come running up and shoot you while your ads. Get better!

You never see snipers? Is this a joke? There are always at least 2 snipersna team doing absolutely nothing but camping the corner. Most likely you do the exact same thing, then I come running up and shoot you while your ads. Get better!

I do agree we need some dedicated servers like NOW! I'm so sick of the rage quitters pulling there network cable to kick us back to the menu. If anything could change it's that and maybe less empahsis on KDR so everyone isn't doing this.

The only thing that I am not liking about Black Ops right now is the fact the new maps are out and everyone corner camps like crazy.  I played a game on Zoo today and 75% of the enemy team kept sitting in corners waiting for someone to walk by unexpectingly.  So, I took out my explosives class I have made and kept blasting corners and almost every time I got someone sitting there.  Quite amusing to see someone scramble out of hiding when you throw C4 and detonate it only to see them go flying.  Sniping they definitely should have changed a bit.  I understand what the OP is saying.