why are they not fixing the game

I don't get why they are not trying to fix the problems with this game( you know the not being able to get in a lobbies, the really bad lag, and the bad spawning, or the shoot blanks or right through them, oh and lets not forget the leader board that will kick you out of a lobby and off xbox live. ) I have had like three or four updates but none have fixed any of these problems with the game. Just glitches and stopping people from cheating. I get fixing that, but there are alot more players that deserve a good game than there are cheater. I just want to know are they even trying to fix it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

CoD is perfect already. A massive PoS franchise since Blops, made just to make activision money.

I've tweeted 402 about said problems numerous times and got no response. I don't think the scrapings of IW that are left really know the engine. Even the Sledgehammer head guy said they were still learning the engine, that was towards the end of MW3 development. If IW were half what they was they wouldn't even need Sledgehammer.

they need to fix the lag in the game and akimbo guns and the range on shot guns

Yeah I think this game is going in the tank. I was playing lastnight on hardhat and was kicked for inactivety. the only problem with that was I just dropped my pred missle and was 6 and 0. I was playing abd got kicked.

at this point the only real fix with the lag is to go back to giving hosts the advantage.

Seems like I only get kicked from matches I'm winning/dominating. So 1 out of 3 matches ends when host quits and the migration fails. So lame.

[quote user="Killn The Drama"]

they need to fix the lag in the game and akimbo guns and the range on shot guns

[/quote]PERFECTLY SAID!!!!!!

When are you going to learn that they are not going to sweat the small the stuff...

They definately need to fix the akimbos...

I don't think Akimbo weapons in general need any change.

All the pistols are fine Akimbo, as are the Glock, MP9 and the Skorpion, though that one could actually do with a buff of all things.

The FMG is still way more powerful than it should be. You should not be able to spray the weapons around the room as you'll WAY too often see and clear three guys from it when they're all shooting at you.