why are there few specific game forums now?

so,i got to L-O to look for Mafia II....no forum now for Mafia II

so to test it i look for Oblivion,not there,i check under T for The Elder Scrolls,and it's not there,Resi 5,Fable II...they have all gone?

bring back the old forums,or at least transfer the old forums over into this one

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

None of the content was carried over from the old forums (A decision that will go down in history as the worst thing this website ever did).

Unofficially people will tell you that they're 'bringing them online one by one', but don't believe them. How long does it take the forum admins to create subforums? It should be as simple as creating a new post for them.

No exscuse, unless they have run into technical difficulties or something.

Wow... just wow.

That is 5 years communication by the community  on hundreds of games gone in a single 'update'!?

And for what?

The lay out has not improved, no new features have been added, it is allot harder to navigate these forums and incredible amounts of advice, feedback and information on games by the community have just been flushed away!

This good sirs was a DOWNGRADE if I ever saw one.

[quote user="CYANiDAL187"]That is 5 years communication by the community  on hundreds of games gone in a single 'update'!?[/quote]

That's not really true. If you looked at the old forums, you would have noticed that each forum had a limited amount of pages. You never saw a lot of the older content unless it was pinned or something.