Why are bomb sites so easy to shoot through?

Every time I go plant the bomb I get shot by one bullet through the bomb and die (yes it's hardcore) but I shouldn't be dying that quick when I get shot by a suppressed pistol. In black ops it used to take a full clip to kill someone that way. I just don't get the change, bullets should do less damage when you're shooting through something like the bomb.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its called "hardcore" for a reason.

Congrats for reading the whole post where I mention that in the original black ops it takes a full clip.

Bullet penetration seems stronger than before, and if you add fmj its like everything is made of paper.

I read the whole thread and I still believe if you want to be "hardcore", then deal with it. I mean its not only you thats killed through the bomb? Im sure you have shot people through the bomb too and they are dealing with it?

I want it hardcore so it's more realistic, you can't shoot through things with a suppressed pistol like that.

In this game, even in core only takes a cople shots from a supressed pistol througjh a wall ..

Heck, people shoot me THROUGH shields...  best not to ask why and just run around in circles with an SMG going for a good KD. I guess.

In the future, everything is made out of lightweight styrofoam. FACT.

I think bomb sites should be impenetrable in all game modes. You wanna stop the bomb from being planted or disarmed? You should have to get in close, not sit safely 10 yards away and shoot through the bomb site.

Nah ............ being able to shoot through the bombsite is part of what makes dem challenging.

Its not supposed to be easy to plant or defuse.

And if you are upset about being killed by one bullet, you dont belong in hc mode.