Why are BF3 players spending so much time talking about MW3

I have noticed that the BF3 guys are spending way more time talking about MW3 in this forum than the MW3 guys are the other way around.

They are completly two diffrent games that my be shooters but fit completly in a diffrent sub catagory. Both games have their good and bad. What game doesn't?  Just have fun only playing the one you like or both.  I have played everyone of both series on xbox and xbox 360.  I like them both for diffrent reasons.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

For the record, MW3, then MW2 are the worst, my opinion!

[quote user="Advantage Camo"]

It's because their moms can't afford to buy them mw3 so they troll this forum.

[/quote]

How mature.

I think its because, Battlefield fans (which I would say I am moreso than CoD), do acknowledge that CoD is the more popular franchise and will need to work harder to be successful. Call it franchise security or something like that.

On the other hand, Call of Duty (as a franchise in general) could not care what its competition is or does, because they know they will sell more.

Both franchises and fans of those franchises want the game they love to do well, and BF3, being the underdog, sometimes calls for more comparisons to the frontrunner.

[quote user="Tug Phelps"]

Curious how this topic goes on the BF3 board, got a link?

I gave BF3 a really good shot, but as a TDM fan i am done with it for a while. TDM is horrendous. Horrible spawns. I get shot in the back 9/10 times i die. Can you picture that? I rarely see the person that kills me. It is just either shot or stabbed in the back over and over. I'm sticking to the outside, checking all my corners, it doesn't matter. You can see the spawn campers doing their thing as well. It isn't like the COD spawn campers that actually have to push you into your spawn. These spawn campers just come across a random spawn spot and run back and forth killing. Many teams purposely put a couple guys at each spawn point and have their way.

I'll be back to BF3 though. I need to wait for my friends to make their way through Skyrim, etc. When i come back it won't be TDM.

You can't talk about how bad the TDM is on the BF3 boards because they'll tell you stuff like "BF3 isn't meant for TDM," or something equally stupid.

[/quote]The TDM comment is actually valid. The main focus of BF has always been vehicle combat. And while their gun on gun ground fighting is maybe above average, this is why COD is liked by many, it does this better.  But that is a preference thing. I know if I want to get into massive battles with a teamwork focus, rush and conquest are where it its. If you want to have a fun gun on gun ground battle, the shortcomings of BF in that department shine more in the lackluster TDM. So its just about going where what you want is done best. Playing BF for TDM is like playing BF for the single player...not where the focus is intended.

Is it now possible for you BF3 fanboys

[/quote]

Blame all the other BF3 fanboys[/quote]

You are either, implying I am a fanboy or you must quoted me by accident. Take your pick

Curious how this topic goes on the BF3 board, got a link?

I gave BF3 a really good shot, but as a TDM fan i am done with it for a while. TDM is horrendous. Horrible spawns. I get shot in the back 9/10 times i die. Can you picture that? I rarely see the person that kills me. It is just either shot or stabbed in the back over and over. I'm sticking to the outside, checking all my corners, it doesn't matter. You can see the spawn campers doing their thing as well. It isn't like the COD spawn campers that actually have to push you into your spawn. These spawn campers just come across a random spawn spot and run back and forth killing. Many teams purposely put a couple guys at each spawn point and have their way.

I'll be back to BF3 though. I need to wait for my friends to make their way through Skyrim, etc. When i come back it won't be TDM.

You can't talk about how bad the TDM is on the BF3 boards because they'll tell you stuff like "BF3 isn't meant for TDM," or something equally stupid.

[quote user="TomoEire"]

Point taken, but you have to admit it does seem to be a recurring theme on these forums, to shoot down, flame or just plain ignore someone for the simple reason that they have as BF3 their most recently played game.

[/quote]

You shouldn't be sharing your view on a game if you haven't played it, regardless of your game history. But with this and every other MW3 online community being plagued by BF3 fanboys it shouldn't be surprising that you are getting called out for having BF3 in your recent games. Blame all the other BF3 fanboys that have been hitting this forum up.

BF3 fanboys come across as more arogant than most. For example: your comments about how others are blind to what the CoD sereis is. Is it now possible for you BF3 fanboys to understand that CoD is exactly what some people want? Do you have any idea how many more negative threads would be on the forums if CoD did make drastic changes? Can you understand that CoD is the most popular MP game EVER and that people just want more of it?

I've had MW3 since Wednesday and have yet to put BF3 aside for it. So take that B-slap of normal person right to the face.

PS: I was hanging out at the BF3 forums during and after its release and can verify that the BF3 fanboys on this forum are more frequent and annoying.

I like some CoD's and I like some Battlefields, CoD4 is the best

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

Ment to post in bf3

[/quote]

more lol @  SS

why did the COD fish come and bag BF on it's release?

some questions will never be answered.

some questions should never be asked

(psst....the last part is meant for you strike)

I think it's pretty obvious. Battlefield sucks and is not worth talking about so they troll other forums for attention.