Why am I mad?

I win four games, then lose 1.

Then I continue to win 3 more after that.

But I am still mad over losing that one game.

Why is it that Call of Duty makes me more angry than any other game despite my good performance?

I don't get it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It happens.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Why is it that Call of Duty makes me more angry than any other game despite my good performance?

I don't get it.

[/quote]

You would need to examine your own though processes on what is making you angry it may not be anything to do with COD game.

Example: Is there someone in your room with you talking to you distracting you focus ?

Are you worried about your STATS and on how other players may view you ? (this seem to be a problem are for many players)

Is there a little brother in the room messing with you. ?

Is someone trash talking you to the point you are acting out. ?

Are you normally an angry person. ?

Are you play too many hours on your Xbox and in CODBO ?

Can you walk away from your Xbox for more than a few seconds ?

My suggestion is to stop playing CODBO for about a few days and let your brain to reset. Otherwise, go see a professional about your addiction issue.  

Probably that time of the month.

[quote user="Tam1"]

[/quote]No, but frustration is always in season for COD players like yourself. To the OP COD is too competitive you need a kick-back FPS.

[quote user="Tam1"]

[/quote]No, but frustration is always in season for COD players like yourself. To the OP COD is too competitive you need a kick-back FPS.

Probably cause you had **** teammates.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

I don't get it.

[/quote]

I don't get mad for losing. But I do get mad when I get a loss where I did good. Yesterday I got 3 losses. All 3 were from the host dashboarding.

i can see getting a little irritated if your stuck on a team, and you notice, that no one is going for flags, and your getting spawn trapped and killed.

but to play a good game(everyone is going for objectives) and get mad about losing is pretty lame. it's a game.

well, the answer is easy, you got mab, because some was straight better than you, and you got out played, in that 1 game. Very typical

I don't get mad when I lose but it will annoy me when I'm the only decent person on my team. I always seem to get the horrible team.