Why am I forced to play with PC players who have an advantage?

Why are Xbox One users FORCED to play with PC players who have a distinct advantage using a KB+M.

They can aim faster & more precisely, move faster assign hotkeys for any item, they have faster FPS, faster load times etc, etc.

So the PC players (who don't have to pay for Xbox Live!) get all the advantage & at no extra cost to them.

Yet the paying XBOX players don't even get an option to disable cross play if they want, so we are forced to play with PC players who have numerous advantage s over consoles.

Not to mention that there are now cheats & hackers using PC & are bringing these issues into our safe XBOX Live community.

I totally understand the concept of Cross Play, but DO NOT FORCE IT ON US!!

GIVE US THE OPTION OF WHETHER OR NOT WE WANT CROSS PLAY ENABLED OR DISABLED!

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

I totally agree with you, this is kind of ridiculous. Just the fact that they don't have to pay for Xbox Live to play it and we are forced to pay it... like they knew this game would flop if they made PC players pay xD. The Xbox brand is slowly sinking and there are no more planks in the barrel to fix the holes.

38 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Just seems like MS are trying so hard to please the PC crowd, that they are basically forgetting where their main playerbase & source of income is!! 

I bought an xbox one to be on a level playing field, with everyone using the same hardware, same controller etc, etc.

I bought xbox live sub to be in a safe, secure, hack free online environment.

These 2 points have now been totally ignored by MS & are now seriously making me consider jumping ship!!

43 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I play both xbox and PC. I prefer this game on PC because it plays so much better then on my Xbox one X.  I have played this game on both PC and Xbox. The only advantage the pc gamers had over the xbox players were spawn times during death. I was able to spawn quicker then the xbox player even if they were on the x. 

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i'm sure nobody checks arournd here anymore, but just in case: MS we will not accept forced crossplay, it will hurt xbox if you don't back off, SoT is over, for alot of reasons, but MS better consider a huge number of players will skip all nonoptional crossplay, and if it gets to too many games, we will switch to playstation

41 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

im out. Forced crossplay made sony a ton of money this week. The new god of war is amazing by the way.

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft is taking a hard stance on cross play they want it for most likely financial reasons like being able to bring PC players to live gold for subscription fees.

As an Xbox gamer who primarily chose this platform for a fair gaming experience I believe cross platform gameplay should always be optional as PC users will always have advantages over consoles.

I have attempted to post this matter through Microsoft user voice, our only avenue for feedback, but the idea drive moderators will not allow any post that mentions optional cross platform gameplay.

Now Xbox players need to unite as a single voice to express our opinion on optional cross play. 

First, if you play the Microsoft game Sea of Thieves using an Xbox ✋ stop. This is the only game title that forces cross play.

Second find a way to voice your opinions on this issue, by forums, by contacting support agents both from Rare and Microsoft.

Lastly and hopefully it won't come to this cancel Microsoft subscriptions and provide feedback when they ask why and they will.

Microsoft will cave on this issue if Xboxers unite✊

23 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated February 18, 2024 Views 3,458 Applies to: