Why all the hate for Activision and my main man Bobby Kotick?

Seriously. Are some of you guys just jealous of the man? Don't be mad because he: 1.) Has more pairs of Gucci slippers then you can count. 2.) Can afford to drink Cris all day long if he wants to. 3.) Has a solid gold toilet inside of his jewel encrusted hot-tub time machine that's inside of a money filled swimming pool that would make Scrooge McDuck envious. 4.) Actually has several women who dress up like Slave Leia for him. 5.) Doesn't need to show up to work to get paid. 6.) Shows up to work (when he does) on the back of a solid white, winged unicorn that can shoot predator missiles out of it's nostrils.

I've given only a few reasons, but I think that this is why Bobby Kotick is hated on.. Like a boss!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

Yeah, I saw it.  Doesn't bother me as I bought the Halo Reach 360 when it came out and have plenty of room on my HD.  Heck it makes me more excited because hopefully that means there is alot of content.

[/quote]

Yes indeed lots of content. But the community will be limited due to the install. Plus the entire online multiplayer is only vehicle based. wth? The co-op looks pretty good though.

Bobby just takes the heat from 402s mistakes.

Yeah, I saw it.  Doesn't bother me as I bought the Halo Reach 360 when it came out and have plenty of room on my HD.  Heck it makes me more excited because hopefully that means there is alot of content.

This is where the money you spend making yourself a good Gaming PC proves it's worth. Again. 

Hataz gunna haet.

Also, 22G for Rage is ridiculous. I won't even be able to play the goddamn game.

22Gigs!? That's bonkers. 

Hey beast did you see this about Rage?

Why do you like the man that wants to destroy the video game industry by milking every good IP his company has to death?  Heck the stuff that comes out of his mouth is enough reason to hate him.

who`s bobby kotick?