Whos pre-ordered

I have *** :) Just came from game just then :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't even go to gamestop without getting ear raped by the employees saying: "Would you like to preorder modern warfare 3"? over. and over. again.

Same with gamestation, i ended up getting kicked out because i said to staff, IM F**KING PREORDERING THE GAME, so

i went game :)

Nope. Pre-ordered BF3 this time around. If I get MW3 it will be from a gift from a friend or family member.

nope, i'll buy it the day before midnight release.

No reason to let them hold my money, i can hold it myself.

Nope, no pre-order here. Haven't pre-ordered Battlefield yet either, but that's because I want to see if there are any other pre-order bonuses from different distributors.

Why should I get a game thats bound to fail?

[quote user="Alan Gamble"]

I can't even go to gamestop without getting ear raped by the employees saying: "Would you like to preorder modern warfare 3"? over. and over. again.

[/quote]

same, i had a 20 minute conversation with a gamestop manager, saying how bad it will be, kinda sad how it seemed like he was another casual player ruining the game.

People still pre-order games from the Call of Duty franchise?

Why would you want to preorder in May/June when the game comes out in November?  This tells you how much ''hype'' COD has nowadays.

''Hey, give me your money for a preorder of a game that will by far have way too many copies printed anyway, and we will invest your money, makes tons off the investment and you can pick your game up in 5 months, ok, good see ya then!''

[quote user="Yo Def"]

Why would you want to preorder in May/June when the game comes out in November?  This tells you how much ''hype'' COD has nowadays.

''Hey, give me your money for a preorder of a game that will by far have way too many copies printed anyway, and we will invest your money, makes tons off the investment and you can pick your game up in 5 months, ok, good see ya then!''

[/quote]

If you know you're going to pick up a game, then what's the point in waiting on a pre-order?

I know I'm going to buy Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, and Battlefield 3, so I pre-order them early.