Whoops...

I killed a chicken in the town of Riverwood and now all the people in the town won't stop attacking me... The blacksmith attacked me first after his daughter screamed, and I burnt him to a crisp (in self-defense of course)... Then I went into the bar hoping it would load and they wouldn't be angry anymore, and all the bar patrons attacked me too! I had to burn of a few of them and chop off some heads (again in self-defense). Am I screwed? Why won't they stop? Do I need to reload or something? I think I might just start a new guy anyway, my guy is the definition of FUGLY.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

And just to set the record straight, that chicken totally attacked me first. He wanted a Breton for dinner and I was the unlucky target.

Same thing happened here. I tried running out of Riverwood, but I got followed. And even after I ditched them, when I went back, 5 people attacked me. I lured them out of town and melted them with a shock/flame combo with no witnesses around...

[quote user="RestrictedGolem"]

Same thing happened here. I tried running out of Riverwood, but I got followed. And even after I ditched them, when I went back, 5 people attacked me. I lured them out of town and melted them with a shock/flame combo with no witnesses around...

[/quote]Sounds like a classic case of self-defense IMO.

Try being a friggin' vampire... EVERYONE in Skyrim attacks you on sight!

Wow, this sounds worse than the psychic guards of Oblivion! :S

so not only do i have to fear vampires, werewolves, giants, giant spiders, murderous bandits and smeg knows what else...i now have to fear homicidal chickens!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? oh joy

Most of what you said would make people believe you are a sociopath killer.

Lets follow your reasoning lol.

1. You kill a chicken so a guy begins punching you.

2. You solve this by murdering him.

3. More people come after you so you take shelter in a bar.

4. These people are also mad your murdered so they punch you.

5. You proceed to slaughter them by severing heads.

Yeah, I dont get it either.

Why the hell do they all hate you?

^^^ lol reasoning ftw

that chicken plays a vital role in the main story, he is actually the final boss, and the most important chicken dragon in the game. no wonder they got all mad for killing him.

Haha, well damn, I messed up then didn't I? LOL