WHOOPS

I drove all the way to my local game-stop this morning thinking it was the 4th and waited outside for an hour for it to open so Icould be the first to pick up Rage when my buddy show up to open the store he ask me what I was doing I told him I'm here to pick up Rage bro hurry your @@@ up and open the store he was like ummmmmmmm your a moron dude the 4th is tomorrow lmao I felt like such an Idiot

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

HAHA. I bet you were crushed when he told you.

Heh ive done that before, somehow I thought I was the only one who ever has.Brother!!!

What a bummer, all happy and expecting a copy just to find out it ain't the 4th...

A few years back there used to be some confusion between release dates and ship dates. So even if it was the 4th, you show up and they would say "No that's just the ship date, you can pick up the game tomorrow". I was on the receiving end of that a few times. I guess the industry sorted that out, though. Considering it's been a couple years since that's happened to me.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

A few years back there used to be some confusion between release dates and ship dates. So even if it was the 4th, you show up and they would say "No that's just the ship date, you can pick up the game tomorrow". I was on the receiving end of that a few times. I guess the industry sorted that out, though. Considering it's been a couple years since that's happened to me.

[/quote]Nope, still happens. Happened to me last year with Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing.

Good that I know that every new release games always come out on Tuesdays...

I don't understand why people are so impatient and can't wait the following day to pick up a new release. It's not a race if you beat the game day one noone will care.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]Good that I know that every new release games always come out on Tuesdays...[/quote]Skyrim releases on a Friday....

WOW thats going to be one quiet Saturday.

^^  Not only that, but it releases on Veteran's Day here in America.  No Post Office mailing.  Wonder how that's gonna work for people who pre-ordered it online?