Who's ready for the controller breaking madness?

Personally, I loved Demon's Souls. I ran through the game many times. I'm not one to preorder a game longer than 2 weeks before it comes out, but I've had Dark Souls preordered for months. I've watched the gameplay from E3 and Gamescon, and I just can't wait to get my hands on Dark Souls.

Who's with me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I sure am. Demon's Souls was amazing as it was frustrating at times. Which says quite a bit. I pre-ordered Dark Souls recently and got upgraded to the Collector's Edition instantly, without charge. The only thing that bugged me about Demon's was that it was PS3 only. I still like to play it, but I would have had much more fun with friends online, which is why I'm getting Dark for 360.

I'm in the same boat. I much prefer games on the 360 because of the community and the party system. And the upgrade to the collector's edition was a nice perk too.

cool can't wait to try this game

I never even herd of this game. I herd of demon souls and i know that it was a PS3 game only. Witch sucks i think that all games should be on all platforms but that's my say. I just recently discovered it and im glad i did because the game looks beautiful by the way it looks. and the free upgrade to the Collectors Edition of the game is a nice perk.  

I shall beast the game! I think I shall choose the Deprived (No armor) on the first try. I love challenge and I will love this game.

This franchise has always been too niche to win big GOTY-style awards, but the core fans have always understood just what a masterpiece this game is.  Seriously, for anyone who didn't get to play Demon's Souls, give Dark Souls a shot.  It may seem a bit frustrating at first, but as things start to click, I can guarantee you'll have one of the most rewarding game experiences of your life.  Don't be shy about playing in coop with strangers either.  The game was designed from the ground up to encourage people to help others out of a jam.  There's very little verbal communication necessary, so even if you don't know the person, coop can be a blast.

I know voice chat is disabled in game, but I have yet to hear if party chat is going to be disabled.   really want to talk with friends on other games

I can't wait to get this game too. I played this game a lot on the PS3. And I'm glad its comming to xbox since live is a great online experience. I wonder how the game will be with the multiplayer aspects of the game.

Gonna have invaders in your world ALL the dame time. Ima be hiring help like a mofo though.

Me and my friend played co-op through the whole game, I did this by just staying dead the entire time and just kept joining her game so we were kicking butt. Even the invaders had a hard time getting us since there was two of us. But there were times where a REALLY strong guy would invade our game and even the two of us was no match for em.

I surely look forward to doing this again while using xbox party to actually talk to her unlike PS3 where I couldn't.

I am totatlly psyched for this game! I was deprived the Demon's Souls- no ps3... Can't wait to buy new controllers!

Be sure to have a already broken controller near by.