who's gonna put mw3 on hold after playing bf3 beta

obviously who will be buying this game and putting mw3 on hold after playing the beta.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pfft.  No way.  If anything I'll be getting BF3 for the single player.

Way to go EA servers.  What a surprise.

"Happy Drinking"

Yeah... I didn't even get a chance to play until a day and a half after I should have been able to play. And then I only got one game in before the servers stopped working again. And it doesn't work period on my PC, which is pretty top of the line.

I'm actually considering cancelling my pre-order for Battlefield 3 if this is how well their servers work. I'll give them another chance though, since the game itself is pretty fun with a few gripes.

Hell no.  BF3 blew

So it didn't work when I dled it yesterday. I tried it out this morning... I ran about 120 seconds to the main spot and then died to someone I never saw. Went back after another 2 minutes. Died, same guy. Then it disconnected because the servers went down again. I'm not going to give it another chance. After those 5 minutes or so, I didn't like anything of what I saw. I had huge hopes for this game and I thought it'd be awesome but nope. It's just bad and that's an understatement. I'm not even talking about the servers. The game play sucks.

Well I might buy it despite it going down alot cuz I had alot of fun playing with friends.

Well EA servers are notoriously bad, so that shouldnt have surprised any of us. I would pick up MW3 first and try to find BF3 used for a good price somewhere down the line.

People judging a game off an old build of a beta. Right on.

[quote user="Karkriegz"]

[/quote]

The reason that they released this beta is so that people could judge the game...

[quote user="Jagriff"]

[quote user="Karkriegz"]

[/quote]

The reason that they released this beta is so that people could judge the game...

[/quote]

Exactly, they know what they're doing by putting this out. If it was a product not ready for public consumption they wouldn't be putting it out for millions to download. 

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="Jagriff"]

[quote user="Karkriegz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly, they know what they're doing by putting this out. If it was a product not ready for public consumption they wouldn't be putting it out for millions to download. 

[/quote]

Keyword in my statement was "old". They've stated many times that the beta people are playing now is an older version of the beta. Why they released it that way is beyond me but people should realize that the actual game is much better than the beta out for the 360 right now. Just watch some PC gameplay of Caspian Border and you can see that the game is going to be just fine and there's no need to cancel preorders and label the game as trash.