Who's buying MW3?

Who's buying MW3? Do you think it will be better than BF3? I'm interested because I bought Black Op's (BLOPs) last year but hardly played it. I was soooo into BFBC2 and Vietnam. However, I know that this game hasn't gone down as well as expected and I'm wondering if this is the end for Battlefield.....I will be buying MW3 because this game, although growing on me, wasn't the blockbuster I thought it would be.....whilst the SP is good I think Medal of Honor's was far superior....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im buying it.

Me too but I might wait a couple of weeks because I have too many new games at the moment.

i'm getting it mainly for the singleplayer.  BF3 is the only multiplayer I need

Nah, I don't see a point in a $110 expansion. I don't mind if you enjoy it, though.

not for a long time.  Maybe when it's in the discount bin.

not buying it,skyrim and sr3 is my next buy...gave up on cod after mw2...did buy black ops,just to give it one more chance,hated it and never again...

Thinking about buying it, playing it, and sending it back if the MP is garbage.  

I still have it.  bought it back in 2009. I still enjoy playing MW3.

Nah I've bought way too many games Rage, Forza 4, Batman, Battlefield and Saints Row 3 next week. Besides I'd rather not pay $60 to listen to 10 year olds scream into mic all night

Why do that when YouTube is free?