Who would you like to see as a Homie?

simple question: in every saints row game you have been able to give a call to one of your homies as they help you take down anyone that stands in your way.

So if you were given the choice who would you put as a homie in Saints row the third?

My three choices: 

1.Professor Genki

2.chicken ned

3.troy from the first game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is kinda out there but here goes.  As a special "homie" I would want some type of super human or Predator.  Something that could cause all types of damage.

I would like to see  more A list actors added. Did you ever see the full list of actors that they used. Just awesome. A decent Christopher Lloyd or even a Christopher Walken showing up as a side kick and narrating the whole time you are on a mission. Could you imagine riding shotgun with Christopher Walken as you deliver drugs around town?

[quote user="KreepurZ"]

I would like to see  more A list actors added. Did you ever see the full list of actors that they used. Just awesome. A decent Christopher Lloyd or even a Christopher Walken showing up as a side kick and narrating the whole time you are on a mission. Could you imagine riding shotgun with Christopher Walken as you deliver drugs around town?

[/quote]

OMG two thumbs up to that.  I love the idea.

Personally I would like to have Michelle Rodriguez as my sidekick. She is tough, smart, beautiful and has a smart mouth lol. She rocks!

Troy definitely and Batman... and a Gamestop/Wal-Mart employee just for kicks.

Chicken Ned!!!

Zombie Lin and Carlos
Benjamin King
Troy
Dex
Donnie

I doubt Dex would be a homie... as the 'boss' is after him for revenge. Dex fled Stillwater to escape the 'Boss' in one of the DLC for Saints Row 2.

I would like Zombie Lin and Carlos to return.

I'd like the zombies to to be more useful. Zombie Jules, Aisha, and some of the enemy leaders would be cool like Marrow, Mr. Sunshine, and Victor

Zombie Mr. Sunshine would be interesting, he could be holding his head.